Friday, October 8, 2010

Obliteration

Tomorrow is Oktoberfest Obliteration, put on by CrossFit Champions in Cypress, Texas. I and nearly 20 other competitors from CSCF are heading down to compete. It should be an amazing day. There are 3 individual WODs and 2 team WODs, as well as master WODs. I know we have two teams who are going to be in the running for a V. I will be competing as an individual athlete in the males standard division.

WOD 1

In any order

3x 200m Run
3x5 Squat Cleans @ 185#
3x20 Kb Swing @ 60#

10 min Cut Off


WOD 2

3 rounds for time:

10 Renegade Man Makers
15 Double Unders


WOD 3

2x 525m Run

1st lap- 40# Weight Vest + 80# Sandbag

2nd lap- Just the 40# Weight Vest


Yesterday I did one round of the first WOD and failed the 5th rep of the squat cleans. To be honest I am nervous about finishing that WOD. If I can just get through it I know I can keep myself competitive through the other WODs. WOD 1 is less a function of go factor and more a function of weight for me. The others will be all go factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment